Dear Student and Parent/Guardian,
Your son or daughter is currently taking courses as part of the Pre-International Baccalaureate Program. We would like to meet with students in early February to begin the registration process for the next school year. Please have your son or daughter note the following dates and times and encourage them to listen to the announcements for reminders of these sessions which will all take place in the theatre.
- Tuesday, February 7th Period 3 (10:55) – All Grade 10 French Immersion and English students entering Grade 11
- Tuesday, February 7th Period 5 (1:11) – All Grade 9 French Immersion and English students entering Grade 10
- Tuesday, February 7th Period 6 (2:22) – All Grade 11 French Immersion and English students entering Grade 12.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have.
Looking forward to meeting with you!
Our registration information evening for students in the International Baccalaureate Programme and for their parents was a success. Those in attendance heard about the IB programme, its implications on scheduling, its curricular demands and its payoffs. You can read a short pamphlet from the I.B. here (or click on the picture).
For those wanting more information, or those who were unable to attend, the presentations can be found below:
- The I.B. parent and student registration information night for students entering grade 10 presentation can be found here
- The I.B. parent and student registration information night for students entering grade 11 or grade 12 presentation can be found here
Jennifer Peters – IB Coordinator (email@example.com)
See the parent letter here. We will be holding Information Evenings for students in the International Baccalaureate Programme and for their parents. We invite you to attend the appropriate evening so you can receive clear information. These final years in high school are critical years, often establishing a curricular and work ethic foundation for success in post-secondary education. Hear about the IB programme, its implications on scheduling, its curricular demands and its payoffs. If you’re sure the IB is the right fit for you, then please come because you’ll get a meaningful picture of what’s coming up for the next academic year. If you’re not sure whether IB is the right fit, then come and learn more about the programme before making your decision. Please note the dates below on your calendar. All presentations will take place in the school theatre:
- Thursday, January 29th – Students entering Gr. 10: 6:15-7:15 PM
- Thursday, January 29th – Students entering Gr. 11 or 12: 7:30 PM